Our amazing Voyage Itinerary
Each week-long Voyage is complete with a friendly, attentive and experienced team dedicated to making your signature trip unforgettable.
We balance meticulous planned active itineraries with luxury and relaxation. In addition to the unique experiences highlighted for each, all of our Voyages include:
- A licensed guide to lead the hikes and answer history and culture questions
- A certified fitness instructor for group classes
- A cooking demonstration
- Backgammon and knot tying lessons
- Raki tasting, bingo and belly dancing
- Swimming and water-sports in private coves (except the Land Voyage)
THE North AEgean ISLAND VOYAGE
Spend a week aboard our gorgeous gulet and explore the coves and islands between Kos (KGS) and Samos (SMI). The North Aegean Island Voyage itinerary includes:
- Samos city tour and winery visit
- Ikaria, where Icarus flew too close to the sun
- Hiking in Kalymnos along the Italian Road, followed by a beer and calamari party
- Visiting Patmos and see the holy Cave of the Apocalypse and the Monastery of Saint John “the Theologian”
- Swimming in Agathonsi and Fourni Islands
- Shopping and Turkish bath in Bodrum/Kusadasi
- September 1 – 8, 2018 (Samos to Kos)
- September 8 – 15, 2018 (Kos to Samos)
- September 15 – 22, 2018 (Samos to Kos)
- $3,000 per person based on double occupancy for Group Voyage cabin charters
Qualification: One previous paid Voyage
Perks: 10% reduction for the Voyager ~ 10% reduction for all guests
Qualification: Two or more previous paid Voyages
Perks: Waived single supplement for private cabin ~ 10% reduction for the Voyager ~ 10% reduction for all guests
Qualification: Previous paid Voyage in same season
Perks: Free companion fare for a guest sharing the Voyager’s cabin ~ waived single supplement for a single private cabin ~ 10% reduction for a guest not in the same cabin
- 10% reduction for early sign-ups (6 months before the Voyage begins)
- $500-off per person when you sign up in a group of 8 or more
- An additional 50% of the rate will guarantee a private single cabin
Sail through the Mediterranean aboard our wooden, 16-passenger yacht that offers all the modern convenience of a hotel. This will be your home while you explore, feast, relax and play.
Our five-star trained captain oversees a magical kitchen, and will treat you to locally sourced and inspired meals made with wholesome ingredients and cooked with traditional methods.
Beyond the hiking and swimming, we have certified fitness instructors aboard each Voyage that offer workouts like foundation-building strength training, muscle-recovery stretching and yoga.