Our amazing 2017 Voyage Itinerary
Each week-long Voyage is complete with a friendly, attentive and experienced team dedicated to making your signature trip unforgettable.
We balance meticulous planned active itineraries with luxury and relaxation. In addition to the unique experiences highlighted for each, all of our Voyages include:
- A licensed guide to lead the hikes and answer history and culture questions
- A certified fitness instructor for group classes
- A cooking demonstration
- Backgammon and knot tying lessons
- Raki tasting, bingo and belly dancing
- Swimming and water-sports in private coves (except the Land Voyage)
THE GREEK ISLAND VOYAGE
Spend a week aboard our gorgeous gulet and explores the coves and islands between Kos and Samos. The Greek Island Voyage itinerary includes:
- Kos city tour, including ancient ruins and the asclepieion healing temple where Hippocrates is said to have received his medical training
- Hiking in Kalymnos along the Italian Road, followed by a beer and calamari party
- Climbing up to Leros Castle and dinner by the sea
- Visiting Patmos and see the holy Cave of the Apocalypse and the Monastery of Saint John “the Theologian”
- September 16 – 23, 2017
- September 23 – 30, 2017
- $3,000 per person based on double occupancy for Group Voyage cabin charters
Qualification: One previous paid Voyage
Perks: 10% reduction for the Voyager ~ 10% reduction for all guests
Qualification: Two or more previous paid Voyages
Perks: Waived single supplement for private cabin ~ 10% reduction for the Voyager ~ 10% reduction for all guests
Qualification: Previous paid Voyage in same season
Perks: Free companion fare for a guest sharing the Voyager’s cabin ~ waived single supplement for a single private cabin ~ 10% reduction for a guest not in the same cabin
- 10% reduction for early sign-ups (6 months before the Voyage begins)
- $500-off per person when you sign up in a group of 8 or more
- An additional 50% of the rate will guarantee a private single cabin
Sail through the Mediterranean aboard our wooden, 16-passenger yacht that offers all the modern convenience of a hotel. This will be your home while you explore, feast, relax and play.
Our five-star trained captain oversees a magical kitchen, and will treat you to locally sourced and inspired meals made with wholesome ingredients and cooked with traditional methods.
Beyond the hiking and swimming, we have certified fitness instructors aboard each Voyage that offer workouts like foundation-building strength training, muscle-recovery stretching and yoga.